AboutMe

Wonderland
I'm a sixteen year old girl drowning in a world consisting of daydreams & lovestorys

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week Review

This week was absolutely awesome!
Not only 'cause we didn't have to go to school-due to the pretty thing called 'holiday'-but also because I had a really good time.

I went shopping with a truly dear friend.
First of all we did something like window shopping when suddenly I saw the watch I wished for, for so long! I had to go into that jewelry store immediately..
After trying on the marvellous watch I bought it outright. It was €54, so about £46.50 or $72.15
Besides I got my self a grey sweater, a rose-colored shirt & some golden collar badges which look like the wings of an angel...very cute ones I think..
We also watched the hilarious movie 'Schlussmacher' with the wonderful German actor Matthias Schweighöfer who I would call one of my favourite actors but who is unfortunately not known well enough in the rest of this world I guess. Maybe this will change soon-hopefully

The next day it was time for the Carnivalparade of my hometown.
I dressed myself as kind of a Princess, well not really as a normal princess but I wore a lovely golden crown.
As the parade has passed by I had a small, but nice job to do. In our gym a little carnival party for children took place & I had the fantastic task to put them on some carnival make-up.
Well what to say I really loved it! Even if I'm not good in things like that the kids were totally thankfull for everything they got painted on their faces

Wednesday I had my 'big day'!
Me & some of my best friends started our row of perfect dinners..
It already was Paula's & mine turn and I think I we did a pretty good job :)
But I already told something about this in my first post

I was forced to watch Star Wars III when it was on TV & contrary to my expectations I liked it! But that Anakin & Padme were seperated moved me to tears as well as the dramatic argument between Obi-Wan Kenobi & his pupil, later known as Darth Vader, when he decided to become a Sith

Now at the almost end of my week all i can say is it was gorgeous!

I'll finish off the week with the great movie ' The Blinde Side' now.
I love it!



Good night & sweet dreams
x

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really like a great week :')

    And yes, I totally agree: Star Wars Episode III is a overwhelming movie! Especially the scene with Darth Vader and Obi-Wan on Mustafar... Simply heartbreaking </3...

    x

    ReplyDelete